Malaysia Airports proudly brings back its most anticipated event, the KLIA Crazy Sale. From 25 – 28 November 2021, shopping enthusiasts can enjoy up to 80% off on a wide array of duty absorbed and travel retail products such as perfume and cosmetics, chocolate and confectionery, fashion, lifestyle, and other categories from well-renowned retailers including Eraman, Valiram, Heineman, Dimensi, Karyaneka and Retail One. Shoppers can either make their purchases at Level 5, Departure Hall, KL International Airport (KLIA) or shop from the comfort of their homes via our online portal www.shopMYairports.com.my.
During this edition of KLIA Crazy Sale, shoppers can take advantage of Malaysia Airports’ current campaign, “Are You The Goldenaire” by purchasing the Goldenaire shopping vouchers on www.shopMYairports.com.my and utilising them at participating merchants during the event to stand a chance to win a 200g gold bar worth RM50,000.00. Shoppers who spend RM200 worth of Goldenaire vouchers during the sale are entitled to free parking at KLIA or shoppers can spend minimum of RM250 to entitled free parking at KLIA. On top of that, shoppers with a minimum spend of RM100 Goldenaire vouchers will get an additional RM10 Goldenaire voucher that they can use for their next online purchase on www.shopMYairports.com.my. Shoppers just need to show their Goldenaire voucher codes in their shopMYairports account at the payment counter to enjoy the mentioned benefits during the KLIA Crazy Sale.
KLIA Crazy Sale Event Information
Date: 25 November to 28 November 2021
Venue: Stage Area, Level 5, Departure Hall, KL International Airport (KLIA)
Time: 10am – 6pm (25 & 28 November) | 10am – 8pm (26 & 27 November)
On-Ground Promotion at KLIA Crazy Sale in KLIA:
During the event, shoppers can enjoy the following:
- Spend a minimum of RM200 in single or maximum of two accumulated receipts and pay using the Goldenaire voucher at participating merchants* to receive FREE parking
- Spend a minimum of RM250* in single or maximum of two accumulated receipts to receive FREE parking
- Spend a minimum of RM100 in a single receipt and pay using the Goldenaire voucher at participating merchants* to receive FREE 1x RM10 Goldenaire voucher (to be used only on www.shopMYairports.com.my)
- For detailed T&C please go to https://www.malaysiaairports.com.my/
Online Promotion at www.shopMYairports.com.my
During the campaign period, shoppers can enjoy the following:
- Up to 80% off on selected products (promotion will solely be under retailers)
- Purchase the Goldenaire voucher online and stand a chance to win a 200g gold bar worth RM50,000.00 and monthly prizes of 2.5g gold wafers worth up to RM100,000
- Goldenaire vouchers can be used at the KLIA Crazy Sale, as well as participating retail and F&B outlets at any international airports in Malaysia. Just flash the voucher code at the payment counter.
- Goldenaire vouchers are valid till May 2022
Safety measures at KLIA Crazy Sale
Malaysia Airports pays utmost importance to the safety and comfort of its shoppers whilst at the premise. All safety measures have been implemented to ensure a smooth and memorable shopping experience. All public areas at the airport are sanitised as scheduled.
To ensure everyone’s safety, individuals who have completed double doses of vaccinations and have passed the 14-day period will only be allowed at the premises. All shoppers must go through thermal screening, scan the MySejahtera QR code, wear face masks and practise physical distancing. Only a limited number of shoppers are allowed in the event area at any one time.
Meanwhile, Malaysia Airports would like to remind all guests attending the event to adhere to the implemented safety measures and protocols. Kindly take note of the following:
- Only fully vaccinated individuals who have passed the 14 days period are allowed at the premise.
- It is compulsory to always wear a face mask.
- Children below the age of 13 years are not allowed in the sales area.
- Be mindful and practise physical distancing.
- Bring your essential items only i.e., phone and wallet. Large bags will be sealed before entering.
- No food and beverages are allowed.
- Last entry will be 30 minutes before closing time.