Lockdown has started but Touch ‘n Go want you to lock in what you deserve while you stay home. If you are an eligible belia, you can claim and get up to RM1,000 worth of vouchers and deals. It’s all for your daily and study needs. Use them to get the items online or pay via the app when you go out for a quick essentials purchase.
So let’s check out whether you’re eligible or not?
In order to redeem your credits on the app, you would need to be a Malaysian that is in the age of 18-20 years old (born in 2001-2003). Or a full-time Malaysian student at Diploma or SKM4 level and above at a registered local IPT.
If you are, the you can go ahead and download the app, complete the verification process with your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Here’s a step by step:
1. Tap on the eBelia banner from your home screen.
2. Agree to the T&Cs and tap “Claim Now.”
3. Ensure your personal details are correct. Agree to the privacy clause and tap “Proceed”.
4. You’ll be directed to the official eBelia page. Complete and submit your personal details there.
5. Acknowledge your claim submission on the official eBelia page and your eWallet. You will receive a claim status update in 3 days.
However if you are not eligible, do ensure to spread the good news to your eligible family members and friends. Let’s all support cashless, safety and convenience.
The earlier you claim, the more you get, on top of your RM150 eBelia credit. Up to RM600 worth of Lazada vouchers and up to RM400 worth of bundled cashback & discount vouchers from over 250 brands could be yours.