Working in partnership with social enterprise, DiverseCity, the Malaysian-British production company have been hard at work producing and curating Malaysia’s first fully digital festival that unites local artists and provides a platform for them to showcase their work to the world.
KLoud Fest is a digital festival that celebrates creativity and will be available to stream from 19th to 20th March on their exclusive digital platform, providing an innovative, and accessible viewing experience for everyone to enjoy.
Hosting an exciting array of original film, music and comedy created just for you, here are the highlights:
- ‘Nasi Lemak: The TikTok Musical’ – a South East Asian first!
- ‘Dance Revolution: A Virtual Dance Party’ produced by local DJ Jonny Vicious
- ‘Happy Hour: A Comedy Variety Show’ presented by rising comedy star, Hannan Azlan
- ‘Badrish & The Beatles: A Multimedia Film’
- ‘Eye On The Ball: A Documentary Film’
The first digital extravagant will also be delivering a series of enriching Malaysian masterclasses titled: ‘Trina in KL’, hosted by Malaysian actress Putrina Rafie, to encourage everyone to get creative.
From March 19-20, 2021 — the show will start at 6 PM with all shows being available for 48 hours after the premiere.
As for the tickets, the Show Pass is sold at RM15 whereas the All-Star Pass is from RM75 and you can get them HERE.
Are you ready to experience a fully digital adventure? Well then, prepare to watch live theatre like never before.