DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, sets a new standard with its most powerful and portable stabilised mini camera – DJI Pocket 2. The second iteration of the highly popular Osmo Pocket, now called DJI Pocket 2, brings creative design and performance upgrades so that creators of all skillsets can easily capture and create amazing stories.
Packed with a full-scale performance in a highly portable and lightweight body, it makes the perfect everyday camera to have in your pocket, bag, or purse. For its small size, Pocket 2 does not compromise on features. The 3-axis gimbal makes footage smooth and appealing. Especially that it is supported by a 4K camera, a larger sensor, and a wider lens. Creators can get up close with their subject using a brand new zoom feature. With an upgraded focus system, lock onto and track moving subjects faster and more accurately than ever before. The DJI Matrix Stereo, a new and improved audio system, provides crisp and clear sound recording, while pre-programmed shooting modes allow anyone to create visually appealing content with just a few taps.
DJI Pocket 2 is simple to use and easy to understand. A suite of upgraded modes makes getting up and filming those special moments seamless and quick. With intelligent pre-programmed modes that include:
- Pro Mode: Control advanced camera settings such as ISO, shutter speed, EV, and focus mode.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Select a subject and let DJI Pocket 2 keep it in the frame automatically.
- Slow Motion: Capture the fast-moving world in slow motion with a max speed and resolution of 8x at 1080p.
- Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Motionlapse: Speed up the world around you with the varying effects of three different time-lapse operations. Hyperlapse automatically integrates Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for added smoothness. Users have the ability to save individual images separately, record in RAW format, and use ActiveTrack 3.0.
– 180° Pano: Captures four photos for sweeping landscape images.
– 3×3 Pano: Merges nine images for a wide and detailed view.
- Livestreaming: Livestream directly to Facebook, YouTube, or RTMP.
- Story Mode: Preset camera movements, colour profiles, and music make it easier to choose a template, record the moment, and share to social media instantly.
DJI Pocket 2 also showcases a highly modular design with a removable base plate that allows you to attach new accessories and expand your possibilities. Similar to the original Osmo Pocket, Pocket 2 can be used as a stand-alone stabilised camera, connected to your mobile device with a dedicated phone connector, or operated remotely with wireless accessories for greater camera control.
As well as a new modular design that lets you remove the bottom portion of the handle and attach several accessories that expand the ways you can put DJI Pocket to use, including a base to attach the Micro Tripod, a Wi-Fi module to connect to your smartphone remotely, and a Do-It-All Handle with a tripod base, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module, speaker, 3.5mm audio jack, and wireless microphone receiver.
Price and availability
DJI Pocket 2 is available now at all DJI Malaysia Flagship store, authorised dealers, and DJI Malaysia’s official store on e-commerce platforms, such as Lazada and Shopee.
DJI Pocket 2 can be purchased in two options. DJI Pocket 2 includes the Mini Control Stick and tripod mount (1/4”) for the retail price of RM1,549. The DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo includes the Mini Control Stick, tripod mount (1/4”), Wide-Angle Lens, Wireless Microphone + Windscreen, Do-It-All Handle, and Micro Tripod for the retail price of RM2,169.