Mio, a leading maker of vehicle dashboard cameras, is proud to announce the launch of the new Mio MiVue 7 series dash cams which come with a three-year main device warranty to the Malaysia market.
These products were developed using a combination of thoughtful design and high-standard quality control. Mio employs over 350 R&D engineers and its quality management meets IATF 16949 international standards as laid out by the International Automotive Task Force. For years, we have delivered high quality products and received enthusiastic response from the market.
The new Mio MiVue 792 and MiVue 733 WIFI-embedded GPS dash cam not only
captures crystal clear video quality but also feature real-time video backup capabilities.
The WIFI-enabled devices automatically back up event videos by uploading them to the
mobile phone via the MiVue app, allowing users quick and easy access to all videos.
Automatic file transmission lets you see videos in real-time
With other dash cams, users are required to remove the device’s memory card to
access the videos on a computer. This is a lengthy and cumbersome process that could
aggravate an already stressful situation. The WIFI-enabled Mio dashcams greatly
simplify this process by backing up recorded video onto a mobile phone in real time.
Mio WIFI Automatic backup Features:
- Real-time file backup: The device backs up event footage immediately so that videos are preserved and can be easily accessed.
- Uninterrupted video recording: Continues recording while the device connects with mobile phone via WIFI
- Optimized transmission file sizes: The device is set to record 20-second event videos (5 seconds before and 15 seconds after the incident) to ensure optimized transmission file sizes.
- Download resume: With one simple click, a video file download will start from where it left off if interrupted.
- No interruption of calls: Users can still answer calls on their phone while videos are being backed up.
- Dual-camera support: Supports dual camera video file backup
High quality image adjustment technology enhances crystal-clear video image
All Mio Dash cams undergo a battery of more than 50 rigorous tests to ensure the
highest performance standards:
- Loop recording: microSD xard will automatically start over to cover the previous video clip when memory is full.
- Automatic emergency record lock-up: when emergencies/incidents happen, the system will lock up the relevant video clip in a standalone file folder without overwriting it.
- High-temperature resistant: Operating temperature resistant up to 60 degrees Celcius.
For more information, please visit: www.mio.com/my/