Our skin is like our best friend; you have a love hate relationship between one another. One day, you’ll feel you have the best companion to go about in your day; then next, you’re hating the irrational outbreak it’ll give you at the wrong time( happens all the time when you’re out with friends!). In order to make sure your skin behaves, you take steps in preventing acne scars and oily skin with the application of harsh chemicals and expensive scrubs on your face. In reality, it does not completely help the skin layer or epidermis to ‘breathe’ nor exfoliate all the toxins off your face. Luckily for elder people in our lives, we have another healthier option that for sure would at least hold it at bay. Oh! Your wallet will probably thank you too.
Home remedies secrets have been used by our elders and been passed down from generation to generation to secure a beautiful skin. I’ll reveal top five home remedies for different kinds of skin care.
1.Lemon for dem’ glow
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Mix both ingredients together and apply the mixture on your face.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water to reveal glowing skin
Lemon typically are cleansers, bleaches and also removes tan. Describe as one of nature’s best skin brightening agents.
2.White Eggs in reducing scars
- 2 to 3 egg whites, separated from yolks
- Whisk the whites until they’re frothy and let them sit for few minutes.
- Make sure the first layer has dried before applying towards the last layer.
- Dry about 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
The easiest way to reduce acne and fade scars left by the unfortunate blemishes. It helps combat acne and rebuilds your skin cells.
3.Aloe Vera for nourishment
- Aloe Vera gel
- Apply the aloe vera gel with your fingertips on the affected areas.
- Wash your face after 30 minutes or so after application.
Universal treatment for any anti-inflammatory properties, decrease redness and swelling. It also has antibacterial goods.
4.Milk and honey for outbreaks
- 1 tablespoon milk or yoghurt, anything but skim milk.
- 1 tablespoon of natural, raw honey.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of room temperature milk or yoghurt thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Let each layer dry before adding a new one.
- Sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your mask off and moisturize as usual after.
Soothes the irritated skin and helps tone down the redness. Milk can typically improve your outbreaks and skin tone.
5.Banana peel for a cell growth
- 1 banana peel
- Take the banana peel and rub in a circular motion all over your face.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
Reduces swelling and encourages healthy cell growth. Besides that, it can reduce the discomfort of acne.
Next time when you’re thinking of throwing those peels, food or plant in your home, think of the benefits it can bring to you. Beautify yourself away!